Box of Origin Teas
Discover our box of original green and black teas. A selection of tasty teas always of great quality and at the best price!
- Darjeeling FTGFOP1 Pussimbing - 80g
- Ceylon Pettiagalla OP Black Tea - 70g
- Nepal Grand Cru Black Tea - Golden Buds - 80g
- Indian Black Tea - 80g
- Oolong tea - 50g
- Indian Green Tea, Nellimampathy Garden - 90g
- Sencha Green Tea - 80g
- Bancha Green Tea - 80g
- Geinmaicha Green Tea - 70g
Discover our original teas, high quality natural teas from the most beautiful gardens in the world. Buy your original tea at the best price and high quality at Comptoir de Toamasina. Original bulk tea.
Our online tea shop offers you to buy a box of high quality origins teas and always at the best price per kilo.
Discover the teas from our Comptoir.
You are going to buy big black teas and green teas.
Each tea bag will allow you to know the world of tea, a discovery of teas through the world of plantations.
The essentials of selected origins teas
Buy the best box of origins teas online at the best price
Le Comptoir de Toamasina offers you a set of 9 original teas for an initiation into the world of tea.
Our teas come from exceptional gardens and it has its own identity and an intense and deep flavor. You will be seduced by our box of original teas.
The best of green and black leaf tea
Our tea set consists of 9 in sachets.
- Darjeeling FTGFOP1 Pussimbing: A very beautiful tea from a spring harvest with vegetal notes, aromatic, floral and fruity herbs. Our Darjeeling comes from a high altitude garden to guarantee the best tea leaves.
- Black Tea from Ceylon Pettiagalla OP: Black Tea Pettiagalla Orange Pekoe is a black tea of very high quality with beautiful long and regular leaves with slightly spicy notes.
- Black Tea from Nepal Grand Cru - Bourgeons D'Or: It is a tea which draws its power and its finesse from the slopes of the Himalayas. It comes from the plantations called Ilam where it was harvested. It is located between 900 and 2200m above sea level. It is a tea which will offer you a golden robe which will reveal intense notes, from the first sip, you will be seduced by its rich and honeyed notes.
- Black tea from India Kerala OP: Black tea from India Nellimyampathy will be characterized by an intense taste, it develops a note of hazelnut and honey, specific to the province of Kerala. An ideal tea for breakfast with or without milk.
- Oolong tea: It means "black dragon" or "black snake", it is also called blue or blue-green tea in reference to the color of their infused leaves, they are fermented then this fermentation was interrupted during the process. Our Oolong is semi-fermented with a regular leaf.
- Green Tea from India Jardin Nellimyampathy: Green tea from India from the province of Kerala, a sweet, light and flowery tea.
- Japan Banchan Green Tea: A large, long and delicately pressed leaf for a herbaceous and vegetable tea.
- Sencha Green Tea Selection: Sencha Green Tea of Chinese selection with aromatic notes of great finesse, very vegetable and marine.
- Japanese Green Tea Genmaicha: Green tea with brown rice. Genmaicha tea is a tea with fresh vegetable notes that will combine with those of brown rice.
Each tea bag will allow you to prepare delicious infusion.
To discover the history of our teas, click on one of the teas from our selection.